T.C. Macker, CCIM
T.C. Macker is the President of Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC. A real estate veteran since 1997, Mr. Macker has established himself as a Westside expert, hyper-specialized in investment sales and facilitating property transactions throughout the City’s most desirable neighborhoods. Mr. Macker offers an insightful look into partnerships, 1031 exchanges, sale-lease backs and many other forms of investing, and has consistently been recognized as one of the premier real estate advisors to both private and institutional clients.
Mr. Macker has been awarded Top 5 Sales Professionals in North America by Coldwell Banker Commercial on multiple occasions, performing as 2017’s 2nd highest-ranking producer from over 3,000 agents throughout the U.S. and Canada. He is Top 1% in the World for CBC and has been awarded the prestigious “Circle of Distinction” from 2004 to 2017. Further, Mr. Macker is a 2017 Platinum Distinction winner, and has a Top Producer ranking of #2 in the Nation for 2017, #2 for 2016, #3 for 2015, #7 for 2014, #3 for 2013 and #4 for 2012.
Mr. Macker is an active member of CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member, and serves on the National Advisory Board for Coldwell Banker Commercial representing California. Mr. Macker earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Boston College in 1997, becoming a consistent top earner at Grubb & Ellis Company prior to joining Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC
- Grubb & Ellis Company
- Harvard-Westlake High School
- Boston College
- BA English
- CCIM - Designee
- CBC National Advisory Board - Board memeber
- UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate - Board Memeber
- Santa Monica Chamber of Commerce
- Harvard-Westlake Real Estate Network
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction 2004-2017
- Top 2% Worldwide for CBC 2008 - 2017
- Top 5 Sales Professional in North America for CBC - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012
- Circle of Excellence, Platinum Distinction
Mr. Macker has been honored in numerous publications including The Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Business Journal, Daily Journal, Variety, Wall Street Journal, Bisnow, Rentv, Commercial Investment Real Estate (CIRE) Magazine, Western Real Estate Business, Commercial Property News, AIR Waves and Real Estate Forum.
- Board Member - Catholic Big Brothers Big Sisters
- UCLA Dream Team
Mr. Macker is a fourth generation native Angeleno. He currently resides in Pacific Palisades with his wife, Courtney, and their three daughters.