Luke J. Palmo
Executive Vice President
One of the founding principals of Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC (formerly WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company). Has consistently been one of the top five earners with Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC and within the top 2% nationally for Coldwell Banker Commercial for the last ten (10) years.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC
- 1988 - Present
- 1515 S. Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
- Grubb & Ellis Company
- May 1995 - September 1988
- 11111 Santa Monica Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
- Westside Commercial Brokerage Company
- December 1982 - May 1985
- 11703 San Vicente Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
- Asset Management Associate
- April 2005 - Present
Currently serve as associate asset manager overseeing all property level decisions for a portfolio of real estate consisting of four apartments and originally three (now two) self-storage facilities all located in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Responsible for hiring and managing the property management firms as well as financing, acquisition, disposition and all strategic decisions for each asset.
- University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. Business Economics (Graduated Cum Laude)
- Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA)
- The Santa Monica Beach Club
- UCLA Alumni Association
Father of sons Kyle (born 2002) and Preston (born 2004).