Jennifer Moscoso is the executive assistant and sales associate for company president, T.C. Macker. She is a licensed agent and is engaged in all of Mr. Macker’s active listings throughout Los Angeles’ Westside and surrounding areas.
In her role, Jennifer manages Mr. Macker’s sale listings & buyer needs, oversees all seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreements, and handles the creation of Mr. Macker’s marketing material.
Jennifer has been with WESTMAC since 2016. Prior to working at the company, Jennifer worked under the Director of Development at NBCUniversal’s Peacock Productions, a derivative of Dateline focusing on the development of unscripted programming.
- WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company
(also known as Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC from 2001 to 2018)
- Associate & Executive Assistant
- May 2016 - Present
- 1515 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Loyola Marymount University
- Master Fine Arts - Screenwriting
- DePaul University
- Bachelor of Arts - Digital Cinema
- ULI - Urban Land Institute