James D. Bailey
Senior Vice President
Jim joined Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC in the fall of 1999 and established the Medical Reality Group (MRG) in 2008 to focus on assisting physicians and hospitals with their medical office leasing requirements in Los Angeles, Orange, and Ventura counties. In 2009 he organized the MRG into a national platform within Coldwell Banker Commercial, called the Healthcare Practice Group.
Jim has represented medical specialties including: dental, internal medicine, MRI, oncology, physical therapy, surgical centers, and numerous other medical practices from individual doctors to large medical groups totaling over 320,000 square feet of medical office space. He continues to assist large institutions including St. John’s Health Center and The Regents of the University of California in their medical real estate requirements.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC
- 1999 - Present
- 1515 S. Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
- Marcus & Millichap
- Los Angeles, CA
- Grankol, Inc.
- 1989 - 1996
- Carson, CA
- Donavan and Seamans
- 1979 - 1989
- Newport Beach, CA
- Gemologist Institute of America
- Graduate Gemologist Degree
- University of Southern California School of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science , Public Affairs
- Loyola High School
- University of Southern California General Alumni Associate - Life Member
- Blue Key - National Honor Society
- Skull and Dagger - USC Senior Honor Society
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Staff Commodore, Lido Isle Yacht Club
- Southern California Sailing Foundation - President
- Sailing and Home Improvement
California Yacht and Ship Salesperson License DB&W# 2908-0003.