Gregory J. Batiste
Executive Vice President
Greg Batiste has spent the past twenty-nine years as an office and industrial property specialist. Greg has represented numerous buyers, sellers, tenants and landlords of commercial and industrial properties, primarily in southern California and has sold and leased a variety of properties and land – in all, with a total value of approximately $1 billion.
Since 1999 Greg has been part of the WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company’s commercial and industrial groups in the West Los Angeles office. Greg finished one of the Top Five producers of the West Los Angeles office in his second year with the company and consistently is recognized as a top producer and a “Circle of Distinction” awardee when the company was known as Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC (between 2001 and 2018). Having been licensed by the California Department of Real Estate since 1989, Greg was previously a Sales Associate with Zamel & Associates in Santa Monica where he consistently finished within the top three producers. He has been a member of The AIR since 1989.
Greg was instrumental in pioneering The Culver City Art District by representing one of the world’s top art dealers Blum and Poe Gallery in their relocation to their 30,000 sq. ft. La Cienega Blvd. gallery, in Culver City. Soon after 30 to 40 art dealers followed Blum and Poe to the area, many who were represented by Greg. He has also worked with many media companies, including Live Nation, Academy of recording Arts and Sciences, The Welk Group, Atom Factory, Flame Ventures, The Combine, Three Six Zero and Sony Music Entertainment to name a few.
Greg resides with his wife of 31 years Barbara. Their son Ryan is 26 years old and recently joined WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company as an associate sales and leasing specialist.
- WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company
(also known as Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC from 2001 to 2018)
- Executive Vice President
- 1515 S. Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
- Zamel & Associates
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Cabrillo College, Santa Cruz
- University High School
- Cross Roads High School
- WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company Top 5 Agent (2018, 2000)
- WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company Top 10 Agent (2014, 2013, 2010, 2009, 2007)
- Top 2% Earner Worldwide, Coldwell Banker Commercial (2013, 2007)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction - Gold (2007)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction - Silver (2013, 2005)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction - Bronze (2014, 2012, 2010, 2006, 2004)
- Zamel & Associates Top 5: 1989-1999