Caitlyn W. Ross
Senior Vice President
Caitlyn Ross is a Senior Vice President with Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC specializing in investment sales and leasing. Ms. Ross is recognized as one of the premier, go-to real estate advisors for private and institutional clients looking to acquire or dispose of commercial assets on the Eastside. Caitlyn’s clients and properties have been consistently featured in Eater LA, Variety, Curbed LA, Los Angeles Business Journal, The Eastsider and Wall Street Journal.
In addition to her extensive reach in publications, Ms. Ross has been awarded the “Circle of Distinction” by Coldwell Banker Commercial in 2015, one of the Top Ten agents in WESTMAC in 2015, and the Rookie of the Year. Before her career in real estate, Ms. Ross graduated from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University with accolades of Business Honors and was awarded for the Target Case Study Competition. Her business plan was put into effect by the Target Corporation and is now used throughout the United States.
Among having a passion for real estate and the Hoosiers, in her free time she enjoys going to the Silver Lake dog park with her English Bulldog Clark and is a volunteer at the Downtown Women’s Center. Ms. Ross is an active member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Young Alumni Council for Marlborough School.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC
- 1515 S. Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
- Jackoway Tyerman
- Watt Plaza 1925 Century Park East, Los Angeles, CA
- Colliers Seeley International
- 865 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA
- Indiana University-Bloomington
- Kelley School of Business BS in Finance & Real Estate
- Marlborough School
- Urban Land Institute
- Young Alumni Council for Marlborough School
- Silver Lake Neighborhood Council
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Circle of Distinction 2015
- Rookie of the Year 2010
- Downtown Women’s Center
- Human Rights Campaign
Ms. Ross is a native Angeleno and currently resides in Silver Lake.