Executive Vice President
Brian Peterson joined WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company (also known as Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC from 2001-2018) in June of 2002.
Mr. Peterson, an Executive Vice President with WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company, has directly negotiated over three hundred million ($300,000,000) in acquisitions and dispositions. Institutions and local investors seek him out for his experience and knowledge.
He has experience in all aspects of commercial real estate. Buyers, Sellers and Tenants consistently consult with Brian for the following services:
» Investment Sales
» Landlord Representation
» Tenant Representation
His clients have included the United States General Services Administration, the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, CIM, BRE, Canyon Capital, Gerding Edlen, Bank of America, Asahi Bank, Fuji
- WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company(also known as Coldwell Banker Commercial WESTMAC from 2001 to 2018)
- Executive Vice President
- 1515 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90025
In 2007, Brian was the third highest grossing associate globally for Coldwell Banker Commercial. He is a perennial top producer.
- Grubb & Ellis Company
- 445 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts, History
- Berkeley, California
- University of Pittsburgh (Semester at Sea)