912 E 3rd Street
- For Sale – $795,000
- Long Beach, CA 90802
- Commercial Flex, Retail, Creative Office, Development, Automotive | Building: ±1,222 SF, Lot: ±4,500
WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company is pleased to present the sale of 912 3rd Street, a freestanding commercial building in Long Beach (Alamitos Beach neighborhood of Long Beach).
With frontage on Alamitos Avenue and four  blocks from the beach, 912 East 3rd Street is comprised of one approximately 1,222 square foot single-story building on approximately 4,500 square feet of land. The property is currently a small auto-repair shop with two  ground-high roll-up doors. The property is zoned LB R4N, and up to eight  parking spaces. Additionally, the underlying land has great future development potential given the zoning and proximity to transit.
The property is just seconds away from Downtown Long Beach, a hub of technology-related industries. Vacancy rates in this area are low, even as market rent per square foot continues to rise at an exponential rate. 912 East 3rd Street presents an excellent opportunity for investors, developers and owner-users to own in a centralized location of Long Beach.
- Offer For Sale
- Property Type Commercial Flex, Retail, Creative Office, Development, Automotive
- Building Size 1,221 SF
- Land Size 4,500 SF
- Zoning LB R4N
- Year Built 1954
- Parking Approximately eight [±8] to ten [±10] spaces
- High Visibility Property provides ample frontage which presents a great signage opportunity along highly-traveled Alamitos Avenue; where estimated traffic volume is well over 77,000 vehicles per day.
- Excellent Long Beach Location Alamitos Avenue is a major Long Beach thoroughfare connecting east and west Long Beach. Bustling with retailers, surrounded by dense residential neighborhoods, and seconds from Downtown, the heart of Long Beach, 912 East 3rd Street offers buyers unbeatable locale.
- Dense, Affluent Residential Population Area is surrounded by dense residential streets with hundreds of additional units under construction throughout Long Beach. The population within a 5-mile radius of the property is estimated at over 518,000. The median household income within 1-mile of the property is over $80,000.
912 E. 3rd Street
Long Beach, CA 90802