5517 San Vicente Boulevard
- -For Sale or Lease – $3,000,000 | $3.00/SF/Mo./NNN
- Los Angeles, CA 90019
- Retail, Strip Center | ±3,390 SF (Divisible to ±1,690 & ±2,300 SF)
5517 San Vicente Boulevard is a highly visible shopping center made up of an approximate 3,990-square foot building on approximately 9,553-square feet of land. The property includes a parking lot, available signage, and billboards.
Existing tenants are on month-to-month leases. Two income producing billboards on property.
5517 San Vicente Boulevard is located at the signalized corner of San Vicente Boulevard and Hauser Boulevard in Mid Wilshire, near the popular Miracle Mile neighborhood. Manicured homes and multifamily units make up the quiet residential neighborhood that surrounds the immediate vicinity. 5517 San Vicente Boulevard is located blocks from Wilshire Boulevard, where the Petersen Automotive Museum and Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) draws hundreds of visitors a day.
- Offer -For Sale or Lease
- Term Negotiable
- Property Type Retail, Strip Center
- Building Size 3,990 SF
- Land Size 9,553 SF
- Zoning LA C2
- Year Built 1985
- Parking Eight  striped spaces, plus one  handicap
- Sale Price $3,000,000
- Lease Rate $3.00/SF/Mo./NNN
- Triple Net Charges Approximately $0.28/SF/Mo.
- APN 5085-012-036
- Available Space for Lease ±3,990 SF (Divisible to ±1,690 SF / ±2,300 SF)
5517 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Neighborhood Mid Wilshire