1310 Westwood Boulevard
- For Sale – $5,250,000
- Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Retail/Office | ±6,681 SF
Keller Williams Realty Westside and WESTMAC Commercial Brokerage Company are pleased to present the sale of 1310 Westwood Boulevard, a ±6,681-square foot freestanding retail/office building situated on a ±6,601-square foot lot located in Southern California’s popular Westwood neighborhood along highly-traveled Westwood Boulevard.
1310 Westwood Boulevard is a two (2) story commercial building located one block south of major Wilshire Boulevard between Rochester Avenue and Wellworth Avenue. The building was built in 1955, with a second-floor addition added in 1968. The ground floor features an open floor plan plus one (1) private office. The second floor is composed of five (5) private offices, two (2) restrooms, and a break room. The building also features one (1) elevator and a secured parking garage with room for approximately nine (9) cars parked tandem. The property is currently vacant.
The major intersection at Wilshire Boulevard and Westwood Boulevard is located one block north of the subject property. Wilshire Boulevard between Westwood Boulevard and Veteran Avenue is the future site of a Metro’s Purple Line Subway Station. The construction of the Purple Line designates 1310 Westwood Boulevard as a TOC Tier 3 zoned parcel, giving developers the potential to build a mixed-use building of 30-units residential over 1,500-SF to 3,000 SF of retail.
The property’s location in the heart of Westwood offers close proximity to one of the country’s most influential and successful universities, UCLA. It is also walking distance to Westwood Village, a popular shopping, dining and nightlife locale for UCLA students, tourists, and locals.
1310 Westwood is an ideal opportunity for buyers looking to purchase retail, office or developable property in Los Angeles’ affluent and highly coveted Westwood submarket.
- Offer For Sale
- Property Type Retail/Office
- Building Size 6,681 SF
- Land Size 6,601 SF
- Zoning LAC4-IVL-POD; TOC Tier 3
- Year Built 1955
- Parking Nine covered tandem parking spaces
- APN 4325-009-002
- Building Stories Two
- Street Frontage ±50 feet on Westwood Boulevard
- Tenancy Single (multiple possible)
- Prime Location - Walking distance from Westwood Village, home to UCLA, the Hammer Museum, the Fox Theater and the many other retail amenities popular to residents and tourists alike.
- User or Investor Opportunity - Building is vacant, which offers the opportunity to occupy the building or lease it out as an investment property.
- Heavily Trafficked Area - Highly visible location with great street frontage (±50 feet) on busy Westwood Boulevard.
- Metro Purple Line Extension - The Metro’s Purple Line is under construction under Wilshire Boulevard between Westwood Boulevard and Veteran Avenue set to be completed in 2026.
- Development Potential - The mass transit expansion project known as Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Affordable Housing Incentive Program, encourages developers to develop properties around major corridors and transit stations.
- Future Upside - Buyers have the potential for future upside through increased land value, brought upon by the expansion of the Metro’s Purple Line and the exponential value of city rents.
- Ample Parking - Secured garage parking in the rear and metered street parking.
- Affluent Area - Area has a population of 238,029 within a 3-mile radius of the property. Average household income within a 3-mile radius of the property is well over $124,000.
1310 Westwood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024